Saturday, January 17, 2009

High Risk

RM10
Condition: Good and Brand New (however, pages have turned a little yellow with time)
Genre: Fiction,
Thriller
(note: The photo of the cover is slight different from the original cover)

This is yet another book I never got to reading simply because I have a bad habit of buying more new books without finishing what I have yet. I bought it because I was intrigued by the synopsis. Unfortunately, I really am a busy bee. Looking for a new owner who would actually get down to reading it.

Snippet of synopsis on back cover:
In a single day of awesome destruction, nature's fury is unleashed on opposite sides of the Earth. While TV presenter Josie Turner's tycoon husband is stranded in a brutal storm on Everest, avalanche expert Hal Maher is involved in nailbiting rescue in a remote Alaskan valley. After the cataclysm, Josie and Hal are brought together in their own attempt on Everest. It becomes a desperate fight for survival.

No comments: