Saturday, January 17, 2009

Quentins by Maeve Binchy - SOLD

RM10 (SOLD!)
Condition: Good & Wrapped
Genre: Fiction


I am really really reluctant to let this go. Another of my personal favourites. However, I am also faced with the harsh reality of the fact that I will never have time to revisit this story again; and so I made the tough decision to let it go. A lovely story of the lives of people and a city through the history of the restaurant, Quentins. It is funny at times, and tear-jerking at others. A heart-warming book and you really would want to finish this in a sitting. I remember reading it during one of the Chinese New Year holidays and I enjoyed it immensely. And Maeve Binchy knows exactly how to make the characters feel like they're your family and your own circle of friends.

No comments: