Thursday, October 2, 2008

My own second-hand bookstore!

Hello booklovers!

If you're like me, you love books, but hate going to the library because you always end up paying fines for nothing, you're in the right place! Never leave me alone in a bookstore for more than 10 minutes alone because I just might buy another one! Problem is, that leaves me with a very very empty wallet and less walking space in my own bedroom!

Here, books will be sold at a very cheap price. I am looking for new owners of my precious books. I am also looking for people who need help with passing on their beloved books to another trusted booklover.

Take a look, more additions every week. If you are also looking for a place to get rid of your own stock, without having to go through the hassle of Ebay auctions, please email me: cafebooklovers@gmail.com.

While you're here, enjoy browsing!

Yours truly,
A true booklover

No comments: