Thursday, October 2, 2008

The Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey Niffenegger - SOLD!

RM12
Genre: Fiction
Book Condition: Excellent & Wrapped


I seldom think highly of books that are "popular" all because I always find them to be a letdown. But this book goes against that rule. Literally, a page-turner from start to the end. If not for having to sleep and work, I would've swallowed this book at one go. But if you wanna get started, make sure you have your eyes glued to the pages. The story teaches us to value time. Value the present. Value people we love like never before. Definitely high on my list of personal favourites.

I find it hard to put this up for sale, then again, I thought better for it to make it to the hands of a fellow booklover, than for me to hoard it and leave it to collect dust on my dear bookshelves. =)


Credentials:
Awarded: International Bestseller

Status: SOLD!!!


No comments: